Re-Opening for Service
Dear Fat Lamb Customers:
Many of you have reached out to inquire about dining in at the Fat Lamb and we appreciate your eagerness to support our small business. We hope the following information will answer your questions and help prepare you for the experiences ahead at our restaurant.
As of May 17, 2020, we have completed two continuous months of curbside/takeout service. We are filled with gratitude for the patronage and support during these extenuating circumstances. We never dreamed of changing our entire business model in a weekend and were even more astonished that our customers could keep our business afloat this long. Thank you! A large percentage of our customers prefer to utilize this option and we want to assure you curbside/takeout options will continue indefinitely. Our preferred ordering method is online www.fatlamblouisville.com but we are happy to receive your call at 502-409-7499 as well.
Our dine-in seating arrangements are at 50% capacity. We suggest making a reservation to dine with us but it is not mandatory. We do ask that you limit your time in the restaurant to 90 minutes for you dining experience due to our limited seating.
The following procedures are being implemented as we return to in-person dining to prioritize safety:
- Menus will be sanitized after each use. We also have QR code menus on the table for you to scan on your device.
- Cocktail Menu will be limited to streamline and cultivate your in-person dining experience.
- Tables and chairs will be completely sanitized prior to your arrival. No table décor will be placed and utensil rolls will be distributed after seating.
- Door handles will be sanitized every 30 minutes and restrooms will be sanitized every hour.
- Maximum 8 guests per table and tables will be a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- Please wear a mask and limit movement throughout the restaurant to your assigned table and the restrooms. If you forget your mask, we have disposable ones when you arrive. This is for our safety and yours. Thank you for cooperating.
- All staff will be wearing masks and washing hands/sanitizing hands frequently during your dining experience. Customers are required to wear masks when leaving your table for any reason and we recommend you provide your own Ziploc style bag to contain your mask to avoid contamination. Please be kind and respect the rights of others.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance to use upon arrival and departure as well as near the restroom.
We recognize these new policies will change your dining experience but want to assure you that our commitment to health and safety is our number one priority. We miss our customers so much and look forward to seeing you again soon! We will welcome you with a wave and appreciate your continued compassion for our small business.
Dallas and Laura McGarity. Owners